Saturday, March 16, 2019

concerts


Instagram

The Monkees Present:  The Mike & Micky Show
Mike Nesmith & Micky Dolenz
Family Arena
Saint Charles, Missouri

setlist:

Good Clean Fun
Last Train to Clarksville
Sunny Girlfriend
Mary, Mary
You Told Me
For Pete's Sake
The Door Into Summer
You Just May Be the One
A Little Bit Me, a Little Bit You
The Girl I Knew Somewhere
Birth of an Accidental Hipster
St. Matthew
As We Go Along
Circle Sky
Pleasant Valley Sunday (Gerry Goffin/Carole King)
Till Then (The Mills Brothers; Peter Tork video tribute)

Papa Gene's Blues (acoustic)
Randy Scouse Git (acoustic)
Tapioca Tundra
I'll Spend My Life With You
Joanne  (Michael Nesmith & The First National Band cover)
Me & Magdelena
Take a Giant Step
Auntie's Municipal Court
Goin' Down
Sweet Young Thing
(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone (Paul Revere and The Raiders cover)
Daydream Believer (John Stewart cover)
What Am I Doin' Hangin' 'round? (Michael Martin Murphey cover)

Listen to the Band
I'm a Believer (Neil Diamond cover)

No comments: